One of the most effective ways to attract potential customers to your website is search engine optimization. One needs to follow the trend and easily fit in with the changing SEO and digital marketing requirements to ensure the website stays on top. There are a plethora of factors of Google that is not going to affect one’s website directly but indirectly impact ranking.
Some of the factors one needs to know to rank their website higher:
- Secured And Https Certifications- One's business requires a secure and accessible website no matter it is earning their customers’ trust or ranking high on the search engine.
A plethora of credible websites lack security features and result in a lower rating, and to get the best outcomes for their website; one needs to buy the SSL.
- Mobile friendly- All of us know that mobile usage is increasing day by day as the majority of people use smartphones, which clearly states how important it is for one’s website to be mobile optimized.
One might miss a significant factor to rank higher on the search engine and lose potential customers if one is not building a mobile-optimized website.
- Page Speed- Page speed is a crucial factor in ranking one’s website because the faster the website loads, the bounce rate will be minimal, and Google, besides other search engines, considers it the essential on Page SEO factors to offer the best experience to the users. The website speed is the game-changer if one wants to rank higher.
- Social Signals- Social signals are another crucial ranking signal which Google recommends as it considers the number of shares, likes, and overall social media visibility of one’s website web pages.
Whether one holds a small, medium, or large business, social media presence is crucial to growing your business abundantly as social media is almost everywhere. One needs to ensure they build a robust social media strategy to get exceptional outcomes to get a better ranking on search engines.
One can also run social media campaigns and promote their products and services to grow faster.
- Backlinks- backlinks are one of the essential parts of Google’s ranking algorithm as they are like a vote of confidence for one’s website. One can boost their chances of higher rankings if they can get backlinks from high authority websites.
It is because by acquiring these links, one is sending a signal to Google that their content is trustworthy as different websites can vouch for it.
- Core Web Vitals- Google is most likely to introduce its new change in search engine ranking and including core web vitals as a ranking signal as it has scheduled this signal’s launch in 2021, and this signal is known as the page experience signal.
Core web vital is all about a set of metrics like speed, responsiveness, and visual stability as they measure dimensions of web usability, including load time, interactivity, and the strength of content as it loads.